Due to demand we have managed to secure Rae for one Melbourne Seminar before the end of the year...
Date: Monday, 16 December 2013
Venue: Parkroyal Hotel, Melbourne Airport (Bairnsdale Room)
Featuring live demonstrations by Rae of her personal techniques, tips and looks, this is a solid 8 hours (9am-5pm) of Rae sharing the knowledge that has made her one of the world’s most influential fashion makeup artists. Rae will personally show you the inspiration, techniques and inside industry knowledge that made her 4 times Australian Makeup Artist of the year and led to her directing more than 100 shows for L'Oreal Paris.
This is the perfect next step if you're looking for the inspiration, knowledge and techniques to turn your passion for makeup into a full-time career or if you want to take your career to the next level.
$595 (exc GST)
full day workshop 9 am - 5 pm
All ages - numbers strictly limited
Here is some feedback from MUA's who attended the recent Perth Seminar..
"..it was such a wonderful experience for me, Rae is a true inspiration, she's so down to earth and honest...I feel very privileged to have taken part in her workshop." Monique Grobler
"I was blown away by the intimate setting and the fact we got to meet you (Rae) at such close quarters... The seminar is simply a must for any make up artist. I feel very grateful for the opportunity. It will certainly shape my path going forward.' Susan Mootassem
"I learnt so much in one day than what I've learnt over all my years and courses and You tubing" Tamzin Mulder
Advanced Seminar Content
We have asked Rae to provide an overview of what will be covered and as you will see below, if you want to take your makeup career to the next level, this is an opportunity you definitely don’t want to miss. We hope to see you there!
Fashion makeup is one thing, but does having all the fashion trend techniques down pat necessarily make a women look younger and sexier? Not always…
This seminar will definitely give you all the techniques to push your makeup skills to current fashion edge, but it will also give you specific techniques which will enable you to apply these looks to every women who sits in front of you and that’s what makes the difference between a good makeup artist and a great one... this is where this seminar is different.
My goal is to have you to walk away with skills that will turn your makeup life around, and give you essential skills that will make women want you more and more - this is what being a “great makeup artist” is all about… not just the fashion looks, but the skills to make women look younger and sexier than they have ever looked before. We’ll cover…
Making it in the fashion world…
- Understanding the cut-throat world of editorial fashion and how to really make it to the top in the industry
- How to guarantee success in the fashion world of makeup
- Why an agent is essential, which are the best ones and how to get one
- How to produce a published makeup shoot with the photographer of your dreams
- How to get your work published in top international fashion magazines just by sending the right email shots to the right person at the right time
Building your wedding business…
- How to tackle all the complications that go with this sometimes stressful day
- How to double your income while working less and without any form of advertising
- How to get your mind more creative
- Where the worlds best go for inspiration
- How to be on the forefront of the latest trends in makeup, (you too can have access to the same information the top beauty editors have to the latest makeup trends, before they appear in magazines!)
Super techniques that will take your career to a new level…
- How to make every face you makeup look ten years younger
- How to lift the eyes
- How to deal with wrinkles, heavy eyelids and all the signs of aging
- Foundation, how different textures can make or break the ‘look’ of your makeup
- How to avoid powdering everyone and keep you makeup fresh all day
- Beautiful clean fresh makeup for brides, red carpet and editorial campaigns
- Eyeliner, how to create the perfect line even with the shakiest of hands. Eyeliner, literally makes or breaks your eye makeup, so will cover when to line and when not to!
- Lashes, how mixing sets instead of applying the “one type of lash” lifts the eyes!
- How to create a Modern Smokey eye, and how to make women’s eyes look more alive and younger
- Eye Brows, how to lift the eye and narrow the nose
- Contouring, making men and women look years younger, how to thin the face and create the ‘ultimate cheek bone’
- When to line under the eye and when not to
- Eye cupping (the latest trend in makeup)
- How to work color on the eyes
- Lips, how to get a killer lip line that’s anti aging with no pencil
And finally, your Makeup kit – what should be in it and how to save a fortune. I’ll cover all my makeup purchasing mistakes and teach you how to tell by a wipe of a finger what’s great quality and what’s just a rip off (something I wish someone told me years ago)
All this woven with the inside knowledge, tricks and techniques I’ve used throughout my career to make it in the industry.
It will be a full-on day, but if you are serious about a career in makeup this is the day you need to take it to the next level.
I look forward to seeing you all soon!