Rae Morris has been described as one of the world’s most creative artists, but her work is not hanging in museums, it’s seen on the faces and bodies of some of the best-known international models and actors.
In her first best-selling book, Makeup: The ultimate guide, Rae brings the world of fashion makeup to you. With her simple step-by-steps she makes even the most sophisticated and creative makeup easy to achieve. She also reveals all the tricks, techniques and trade secrets that have seen her awarded Australian Makeup Artist of the Year four times over.
- All the essential makeup tools you’ll need
- How to find the right product at the right price
- Which eye shadow colours work best for you, and which ones will make your eye colour ‘pop’
- How to achieve the perfect eyebrows
- All about false eyelashes
- Contouring and highlighting your face
- Ten-minute makeovers for days, evenings and the morning after and much more.
This gorgeous, glamorous guide will inspire you to create looks you have admired but never dreamed possible!